Respondo a todos os comentários, sempre na secção de comentários dos respectivos posts. *I answer all the comments, always in the comments' section of the respective post.

19 de dezembro de 2014

Prenda Lush #36 *Lush Gift Set #36

"No trigésimo sexto dia de Natal o meu amor mandou-me uma 12 Days of Christmas!..."
Boa tarde!
Apresento-vos a 12 Days of Christmas! Tem lá dentro as manteigas de banho Snow Angel e Star Light Star Bright, 100 gr. cada dos geles de banho Hot Toddy e The Olive Branch, as bombas de banho Dashing Santa, Golden Wonder, Lord of Misrule e Cinders, 120 gr. cada dos sabonetes Honey I Washed the Kids e Karma, 45 gr. da loção corporal Celebrate e a espuma de banho Holly Go Lightly. Custa 73.95€e espero que gostem!

*"On the thirty sixth day of Christmas my true love sent to me a 12 Days of Christmas!..."
Good afternoon!
I present you 12 Days of Christmas! It has inside the Snow Angel and Star Light Star Bright bath melts, 100 gr. each of Hot Toddy and The Olive Branch shower gels, Dashing Santa, Golden Wonder, Lord of Misrule and Cinders bath bombs, 120 gr. each of Honey I Washed the Kids and Karma soaps, 45 gr. of Celebrate body lotion and Holly Go Lightly bubble bar. It costs 73.95€ and I hope you like it!
























Sem comentários: