Respondo a todos os comentários, sempre na secção de comentários dos respectivos posts. *I answer all the comments, always in the comments' section of the respective post.

13 de dezembro de 2014

Prenda Lush #30 *Lush Gift Set #30

"No trigésimo dia de Natal o meu amor mandou-me uma Christmas Bathtime Favourites!..."
Boa noite!
Nesta noite as coisas vão passar a ser um pouco mais aceleradas. Estou a ficar curta em tempo, tentado conciliar trabalho com encomendas de bolos, preparativos natalícios e compra das últimas prendas e ainda estar com a família. Por isso, a partir do trigésimo dia de Natal :P vou passar a ser "curta e grossa" XD vou directa ao assunto e pronto :P
Ora nesta "prendita" temos nada mais nada menos do que as balísticas Golden Wonder, So White, Father Christmas, Cinders, Shoot for the Stars, Avobath, Think Pink, Butterbear, Luxury Lush Pud e Dragon's Egg. Esta é uma das minhas prendas preferidas ;) Custa 52.95€.
Espero que gostem!

*"On the thirtieth day of Christmas my true love sent to me a Christmas Bathtimes Favourites!..."
Good evening!
Right now things are going to be a bit more accelerated. I am getting short on time, trying to arrange job with baking requests, Christmas preparations and last minute gift buying and also spending some time with my family. So from the thirtieth day of Christmas on :P I'll keep it short XD I'll just go straight to the point :P
In this "little" gift set we can find nothing more or less than the Golden Wonder, So White, Father Christmas, Cinders, Shoot for the Stars, Avobath, Think Pink, Butterbear, Luxury Lush Pud and Dragon's Egg bath bombs. This is certainly one of my favourite gift sets ;) It costs 52.95€.
I hope you like it!



















Sem comentários: