Respondo a todos os comentários, sempre na secção de comentários dos respectivos posts. *I answer all the comments, always in the comments' section of the respective post.

16 de agosto de 2011

Vernizes de Era uma vez... *Once upon a time... nail polishes

Deixo-vos com alguns swatches de alguns dos meus vernizes mais velhinhos da Claire's. Lamento não terem nomes :(

*I'll show you now some swatches of my oldies nail polishes by Claire's. I'm so sorry they don't have names :(
 O melhor prateado com acabamento em alumínio que já tive! Já acabou :(
*The best silver foil I've ever had! It's finished :(

 Uma cor meio lamacenta que comprei quando tomei conhecimento do Particulière da Chanel. Mas a cor não é nada parecida.
*This is a very muddy colour which I bought when I knew about Particulière by Chanel. But this colour has nothing to do with Particulière.

 O primeiro azul escuro que tive (e ainda tenho) que não manchou as unhas. Mas já não é o único ;)
*The first dark blue I had (and still have) that didn't stain my nails. But it's not the only one now ;)

 
Está no top 3 dos verdes mais bonitos que tenho :)
*It's on my top 3 of favourite greens I have :)

Sem comentários: