Respondo a todos os comentários, sempre na secção de comentários dos respectivos posts. *I answer all the comments, always in the comments' section of the respective post.

28 de maio de 2015

Orly - It's Not Rocket Science

Boa tarde!
Eu sei que não venho aqui há mais de um mês e lamento imenso por isso. A minha vida, assim mais ou menos de repente, deu uma voltinha que me alterou a voltas :P por isso tenho andado um pouquito mais ocupada do que o habitual. Aproveito para dizer que, possivelmente, os posts no blog se tornarão um nadinha mais espaçados, mas vou tentar ser um pouco mais assídua também. É nestas alturas que reparamos que temos um blog há quase 10 anos e o quão inconstante fomos ao longo dos mesmos. Eu sei que fui inconstante. Quando estou empregada deixo de ter a disponibilidade que tinha, quando estou desempregada chego a pôr um post todos os dias (por vezes até dois!), e agora empregada e com a minha própria casa... digamos que nem é só visitar o blog que se torna raro, é visitar até o computador :P Mas vou tentar mudar isso, ok? Aguentem-me, please!
Bem, tanta conversa e o importante vem agora! Trago uma cor fantástica que me foi oferecida pela querida KarenD numa das nossas muitas trocas. O blog dela é dos mais fixes e actualizados que já vi, não deixem de visitar :)
Trata-se do verniz It's Not Rocket Science da Orly. É um verniz com acabamento glass flecked, ou seja, parece que tem vidrinhos na fórmula. É de um verde primaveril lindo de chorar por mais, com reflexos dourados e prateados. Duas camadas deste baby e estamos prontas para a praia ;) Tempo de secagem normal e remoção um pouco mais trabalhosa do que o normal mas não tão mázinha como a de um glitter. Se tiverem a oportunidade de lhe deitar as mãos, nem pensem duas vezes!
Espero que gostem!
(Clicar nas fotos para as ver em tamanho maior)

*Good afternoon!
I know I haven't come here for more than a month now and I am really sorry about it. My life gave a really big turn, more or less all of a sudden, and that mixed up all of my priorities :P that's why I have been a bit busier than usual. I can also tell you that possibly the posts on the blog will be a bit more spaced between each but I'll try to keep up a certain rythm . It's in these times that we realise that we have a blog for almost 10 years now and we have been very inconstant along them. I mean, I know I have always been like so. When I am employed I don't have the availability that I have when I'm not, when I am not employed I can reach one post a day (sometimes even two!), and now that I am employed and with a home to take care of... let's just say that it's not only the blog visits that become rare, it is to visit a computer as a matter of fact :P But I'll try to change that, ok? Bear with me, please!
Well, so much chit chat and the important thing comes now! I have an amazing colour to show you that was offered to me by sweet KarenD in one of our many swaps. Her blog is one of the coolest and most accurate I've ever seen, please, don't miss the chance to visit her :)
So this is It's Not Rocket Science by Orly. It is a glass flecked finish nail polish, which means its seems like it has little pieces of shattered glass in its formula. It's tone is of a very springy green to die for, with golden and silver reflexes. Two coats of this baby and we are good to go to the beach ;) Average drying time and a removal that requires a bit more work than usual but not as bad as the one of a glitter. If you ever have the chance to grab this bad boy, don't even think twice! 
I hope you like it!
(Click the photos to enlarge)
 

3 comentários:

Unknown disse...

Que verniz lindo! Adorei :)

Die Zauberin Zebulon disse...

What an interesting shade! Very pretty :*
Marghe

Akuma Kanji disse...

@ Sónia Valadão - Muito obrigado! Nem podia concordar mais contigo ^_^

@ Zauberin Zebulon - Thanks! The reason I picked it was exactly because of that! It is something like I've never seen or had before :D