Respondo a todos os comentários, sempre na secção de comentários dos respectivos posts. *I answer all the comments, always in the comments' section of the respective post.

9 de maio de 2014

L.A. Girl 3D Effects #GNL305 Dazzling Pink & SP Salon Perfect #904 Jolt

Olá olá! Há quanto tempo é que eu não vinha aqui para vos mostrar unhas? Pfffff.... sorry! -_-
Enfim, vamos mas é mostrando manicures destas, pode ser como que um incentivo para o bom tempo ficar por uns meses, agora que finalmente está a querer voltar ;)
A chave de arranque? O verniz holográfico da L.A. Girl 3D Effects na cor Dazzling Pink, e o verniz de glitter concentrado da SP Salon Perfect em Jolt. Ambos me foram gentilmente dados pela KarenD.
Polegar e anelar com 2 camadas do Jolt e o resto com 3 camadas de Dazzling Pink. Sem topcoat.
Digam lá que não é disto mesmo que o Verão precisa para vir ter connosco durante uns tempos? ;)

*Hello hello! For how long didn't I come here to show you nails? Pfffff... sorry! -_-
But anyway, lets show manicures like this one, it may work as na incentive for the good weather to caome and stay for a few months, now that it's finally starting to appear ;)
The ignition key? The L.A. Girl 3D Effects nail polish in Dazzling Pink, and the SP Salon Perfect heavy glitter in Jolt. Both nail polishes were kindly given to me by KarenD.
Thumb and ringfinger have two coats of Jolt and the rest have three coats of Dazzling Pink. With no topcoat.
Come on, tell me that this isn't exactly what Summer needs to come join us for a while? ;)

2 comentários:

KarenD disse...

Fun mani--nice to see these on your nails. :)

Akuma Kanji disse...

@ KarenD - Thank you! I really like to play around with the nail polishes I have got from swaps with you. They are always so much fun! It's just a shame I can't keep my nails that long anymore. But it's for a good reason: my job! :D It's really good to be back to work again ;)