Respondo a todos os comentários, sempre na secção de comentários dos respectivos posts. *I answer all the comments, always in the comments' section of the respective post.

2 de abril de 2010

Chess coloured

First of all I would like to thank to my followers! It really means a lot to me and I'm deeply thankful to you all! Blessed be your souls ^__^ Love you all :) ***

It's just a simple envelope look-a-like manicure, closed with a yellow rhinestone for a golden moment :P I prefered to keep it simple on black and white with some silver sparkles. I think it came out really nice and somewhat elegant. Gladly it lasted for 4 days (doing the dishes and cleaning the house included!) ***

Vans - Obrigado pelo teu comentário e apreciação. Tou a ponderar escrever o blog nas duas línguas: inglês e tuga. O que achas? :D

Takane - Obrigado! Embora ainda não esteja bem a meu gosto... este modelo do blog impede-me de fazer certas alterações, como pôr os comentários em baixo e uma imagem no título do blog... details! -_- 

1 comentário:

Niki* disse...

No no I'll send them to you as a gift!! I don't want money for them, I just want to send them to you :D they're on sale anyway so I'm buying a bunch!