Respondo a todos os comentários, sempre na secção de comentários dos respectivos posts. *I answer all the comments, always in the comments' section of the respective post.

20 de outubro de 2020

Verniz de Halloween #22 *Halloween nail polish #22

Olá!
Esta chuva já fazia falta :)
Hoje escolho o Glitter Goblin da China Glaze. Apliquei-o sobre um cremoso preto e terminei com topcoat.
Espero que gostem! 💖💔

*Hello!
We were needing this rain :)
Today I chose the Glitter Goblin by China Glaze. I applied it over a black creme and I finished it off with a topcoat.
I hope you like it! 💖💔

2 comentários:

KarenD disse...

That's so pretty! I'll have to see if I have it in my stash somewhere.

Akuma Kanji disse...

@ KarenD - I love how this glitter shines! It is really pretty, thank you! ^_^ I'm almost certain you wouldn't buy one for me without getting one for yourself too :D