Respondo a todos os comentários, sempre na secção de comentários dos respectivos posts. *I answer all the comments, always in the comments' section of the respective post.

8 de dezembro de 2014

Prenda Lush #27 *Lush Gift Set #27

"No vigésimo sétimo dia de Natal o meu amor mandou-me uma Jingle Bells!..."
Boa tarde!
Esta Jingle Bells é muito engraçada! Tem os sininhos pendurados e tudo ^_^ Custa 41.95€ e tem lá dentro as balísticas Luxury Lush Pud e Golden Wonder e as espumas de banho The Comforter, Magic Wand, Drummers Drumming e Christmas Hedgehog.
Espero que gostem!

*"On the twenty seventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me a Jingle Bells!..."
Good afternoon!
This Jingle Bells is very funny! It even has the little bells hanging on the sides ^_^ It costs 41.95€ and it has inside the Luxury Lush Pud and Golden Wonder bath bombs and the The Comforter, Magic Wand, Drummers Drumming and Christmas Hedgehog bubble bars.
I hope you like it!






Sem comentários: