Respondo a todos os comentários, sempre na secção de comentários dos respectivos posts. *I answer all the comments, always in the comments' section of the respective post.

1 de abril de 2013

Manicure de Páscoa 2013 *Easter Manicure 2013

Boa noite!
Espero que tenham tido uma boa Páscoa. A minha foi boa.
Ora Páscoa, para mim, além de significar engorda também significa... manicure temática! :D
Aqui vos deixo a manicure de Páscoa que fiz este ano e que já queria fazer há uns tempos. Revelou-se fácil e fofa. Experimentem! :D
P.S.: Nas primeiras 4 fotos não estou a usar topcoat.

*Good evening!
I hope you guys had a good Easter. Mine was nice.
Ok so Easter, for me, besides meaning "fatter" it also means... thematic manicure! :D
I'm going to show you the Easter manicure I've made this year, which I really wanted to do for quite a few time now. It happened, after all, to be easy and cute. Try it on! :D
P.S.: On the first 4 photos I'm not wearing topcoat.
Vernizes utilizados:
*Nail polishes I used:
- Cliché Salmão Fosco
- Yes Love #116
- Yes Love #190
- Essence Nail Art Twins Reloaded #01 edward
- H&M mini nail polish Lemon Sorbet
- My Label White
- Essence Colour&Go #106 free hugs
- Illamasqua Boosh

7 comentários:

Nail Polish Obsession disse...

Super cute!!! Would you like to work out a swap with me? My email address is bewitchingbrowneyes24@yahoo.com

Passion for Nails/Suvi disse...

So cute nails! :3

Annie disse...

How cute! I love it! :)

Unknown disse...

Ai que fofassss, amei!
Beijos,
http://missycosmeticos.blogspot.com.br/

Akuma Kanji disse...

@ Nail Polish Obsession - Thank you so much for your comment! I just e-mailed you ;)

@ Passion for Nails/Suvi - Aw, thank you so much for your appreciation ^__^

@ Annie - Thanks honey! Your lovely comments mean a lot to me! ^__^

@ Taluana Mendes - Muito obrigado! ^_^ Espero poder fazer mais figurinhas nas unhas com a mesma perícia :P

KarenD disse...

Adorable! Did both hands have bunnies?

Akuma Kanji disse...

@ KarenD - Thank you! ^_^ You've caught me! :P I've only drew bunnies on my left hand (I'm right handed). I believe it won't be very very hard to do it on my right hand though, it will just take longer! I didn't have any events to go on Easter so I didn't bother to equal the other hand, and I didn't even paint it at all :P But this manicure is really time consuming. But I still want to try it on both hands! :D