Respondo a todos os comentários, sempre na secção de comentários dos respectivos posts. *I answer all the comments, always in the comments' section of the respective post.

11 de abril de 2011

A minha única e preciosa gelatina *My only and precious jelly

Este é o único verniz com acabamento gelatina que tenho. É um vermelho, e não podia ser melhor. A aplicação é óptima :) nas fotos usei 3 camadas mas ficou opaco com 2. Não pude servir-me da linha da unha para saber o quão opaco ficou porque tinha as unhas muito curtinhas, mas mais tarde pintei as unhas a outra pessoa com ele e pude verificar que fica opaco com 2 camadas, só que com 3 fica ainda mais bonito! :D

*This is the only jelly nail polish I've got. It's red and it couldn't be better. The application is great :) in these photos I used 3 coats but it was pretty opaque with 2. I couldn't use the VNL to know how opaque it was because my nails were very short and there was no nail line at all but later I painted the nails of a friend with it and I could verify that it is opaque with 2 coats... it's just that with 3 coats it gets prettier! :D






2 comentários:

ritterbraten disse...

What a pretty jelly! I also need to get myself a couple, my collection is too much predominated by cremes >)

Akuma Kanji disse...

Thank you! It's very hard to get a jelly of some cheaper brands 'cause there is absolutely no info whether if they are jelly or not :P I only found out this one was a jelly after painting my nails with it ;) I must get myself some more too!