Respondo a todos os comentários, sempre na secção de comentários dos respectivos posts. *I answer all the comments, always in the comments' section of the respective post.

22 de março de 2011

Porque as manicures reflectem o estado de espírito... *Because manicures reveal our state of mind...

... assim decidi deixar aqui esta manicure que fiz há algum tempinho. Olhei para todas as fotos de manicures mais uma vez e foi logo esta que me fez brilhar os olhos... talvez porque me sinta tão feliz como quando a criei ^___^ (se bem que quando a criei devia estar a anhar fortemente...). Usei um rosa bébé da Yes Love e depois foi só colar o que me ia apetecendo :D Gostei particularmente da unha do dedo anelar ;)

*... I decided to leave you now with this manicure I've made some time ago. I was looking again to all my photos of manicures and this was the one that made my eyes sparkle... maybe because I feel as happy as I felt when I've made it ^___^ (although I think I was actually hard "mind-bubbling" at the moment...). I used a baby pink by Yes Love and then I started glueing whatever I wanted :D I have to say I particularly like the nail of my ring finger ;)






Sem comentários: